Friday, February 8, 2013

while you were out...

Shoreline I
watercolor on cold pressed paper
5.5 x 7.5 inches
©Ann Thompson Nemcosky

Because my laptop had issues with the internet it was sent off to the repair center. All the while I stayed here, painting in my studio, homeschooling Kiddo, and dreaming of warmer climates during all these snowy and icy winter days. I tried a little different subject with this watercolor, and was mostly pleased but still see much room for improvement. I have more drawings and paintings in the works so stay tuned. Hopefully my computer will behave for a while.

4 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

great light reflection on the water :D

Autumn Leaves said...

Those low clouds in the sky have me wishing I were there to feel them and stare out to sea at the same time. So beautiful!

Dan Kent said...

Well I think this is just beautiful. It shines! Great colors too.

Debbie Nolan said...

Ann - I think this looks lovely - so sorry about your computer. Hope you are safe and take care this week.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin