Friday, September 25, 2015

Apples To Apples

Apples To Apples
watercolor
6 x 6 inches
©Ann Thompson Nemcosky

A study of apples to celebrate apple season here in our Southern Mountains. The days are turning cool and crisp and the local trees are heavy with fruit. It's time to make some dried apple chips. They are so good for snacking and when making apple slices seasoned with cinnamon the house smells wonderful.

Summer ends, and Autumn comes, and he who would have it otherwise would have high tide always and a full moon every night; and thus he would never know the rhythms that are at the heart of life.
~Hal Borland~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely! I can hear the crunch from here!

Jennifer Rose said...

I want to make a pie now :p lol or bread, apple bread would be good :D

Celia Blanco said...

I love design your apples make! It makes me want to bake up some lovely apple desserts myself.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin