Saturday, December 20, 2008

Cookies

There it is. I am now caught up with the Everyday Matters drawing challenges. This is for challenge #202, draw a cookie. These are some of the Christmas cookies kiddo and I made the other day, drawn with graphite and watercolor pencils in my hand.book journal. We made these using a basic cookie dough recipe I found in a magazine years ago and decorated them with sugar sprinkles. When you are 10, baking cookies is at the top of the list for holiday preparations.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

These look so real and very festive. The shading makes them seem as if I could pick them off the screen. Lovely.

Jennifer Rose said...

I'm hungry now lol :D These are very good, nice and festive.

winna said...

I love your cookie drawings---they look very real with such delightful colors!

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

very lovely

Sandy said...

Delicious in all respects!

Timaree said...

These look very yummy. I've been here at my daughter's baking for Christmas but we haven't made any shaped cookies yet. Your drawing is great.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin