Sunday, February 8, 2009

And the winner is. . .

All 33 names went into a hat

Kiddo mixed up the names and then reached inside and picked just one to be the winner.
Drum roll please. . .

Ta da! Pippa! Of Pippa's Porch

Congratulations Pippa!
Please email me your mailing address (see my email in side bar to the right) and I'll send off this Strawberry ACEO to you.

And a great big huge 'thank you' to everyone who left birthday greetings. You all helped make this a very special birthday for me.

7 comments:

owenswain said...

Pippa, congrats. This is your lucky week, isn't it ;-)

Terri said...

Happy Belated Birthday. I hope it was a good one. I will be 40 in March too.

Mary Timme said...

Wow! Pippa is lucky and congrats!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Ann, thank you so much! What a ray of light you have spread in a dark and dreary week ... I'm truly thrilled.

I will email you my mailing address.

Thanks again for your generosity ~ and for the step by step photos of your scientific drawing procedure. =)

*hug*
Pippa

Timaree said...

Congrats to Pippa! You actually had a hat to draw names from! I said once that I'd be pulling names from a hat and realized I didn't have one!

Teresa said...

Congratulations to Pippa!

Ann - how nice of you to help celebrate your birthday in such a kind and giving way.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Pippa! Ann I hope you got some nice things for your birthday as well as justt giving stuff away. :D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin