Monday, November 15, 2010

Get ready

ACEO Carolina Coastal Marshland V
watercolor
2.5 x 3.5 inches
©Ann Thompson Nemcosky
ACEO Carolina Coastal Marshland VI
watercolor
2.5 x 3.5 inches
©Ann Thompson Nemcosky
Here are the last two art cards of my Marshland series. Both are watercolor with a few touches of watercolor pencil thrown in. I really enjoyed making these. It was fun to select my favorite marsh scenes and translate them into these small watercolor paintings.  They also helped keep my mind on sunny days as we have settled into November here. Next week it will be all about cooking and baking and visiting and feasting as the winter holiday season gets underway. No, I am not ready. Not even close. Are you?

5 comments:

Alex said...

Love 'em!!

nanke's stuff said...

These are beautiful - nice reminders of the warmer weather ... and no, I'm not at all ready for the holiday season! nancy

Unknown said...

These would make a lovely set of note cards! Beautiful, Ann!

Ann said...

Thanks all! I really appreciate you stopping by and leaving such kind comments!
Raena, that's a great idea!

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful! So tiny and beautiful. I picked up some of the paper and I'm going to try my hand at drawing tiny teapots. :) I am so not ready for the holiday yet. But, my MIL is coming in on Monday, so once she gets here the festivities will get in full swing. Maybe I can get her to pose while she's here. Now there's a thought!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin