Wednesday, November 7, 2012

a fresh start

Autumn Morning
watercolor on cold pressed paper
5.5 x 7.5 inches
©Ann Thompson Nemcosky

Autumn has always inspired me to make changes and start anew. I have been working behind the scenes, reorganizing, adjusting, planning...it's all good, fun stuff. I have added new information to my 100 Paintings page, with some new works too. I am in the process of updating my Fine Art America shop, adding a few new works available for prints and cards. And I have reopened my Etsy shop. It has been a while now since I offered original art for sale, and it's time. Things are beginning to pile up around here. It's time to clear some things out and make room for the new art that is happening.

The scene above is from my neighborhood. It is a view that I see most every time I return from town. Just a couple of weeks ago, one crisp fall morning, it looked like this, with the long shadows of morning creeping up the hillside and around the brilliantly colored autumn trees. I just couldn't resist that autumn morning glow.

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

It is indeed a beautiful morning glow and I was immediately drawn to both the shadows and the light. I do always love your work, Ann.

Debbie Nolan said...

Dear Ann - this looks like a wonderful spot and you have captured a feeling of peacefulness. Your work is always so fine.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin