Monday, February 10, 2014

Tulip

Tulip
watercolor from photo reference by Cindy Cool
6 x 6 inches
©Ann Thompson Nemcosky

It has been a long time since I participated in a group painting challenge. I am a member of the Facebook group, Paint The Barn In Winter, that was begun over a year ago by Casey Klahn.  However, I'm not a very active member as I have only participated once or twice. But when Cindy Cool's photo of cheerful tulips for the February challenge came across my news feed, I felt inspired to have a go.

6 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

love the vibrant red! very eye catching :D

Timaree said...

Gorgeous!

Laura said...

So beautiful Ann. Love the vibrancy.

Polly Birchall said...

Lovely study of a tulip

Autumn Leaves said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Ann! That red tulip is phenomenal!

Debbie Nolan said...

Composition and color are stunning Ann. Really like how the tulip dominates the entire painting. Just beautiful.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin