Monday, April 21, 2014

Ocean Dreams

Ocean Dreams III
watercolor
7.5 x 9.5 inches
©Ann Thompson Nemcosky

Here is my most recent painting, dreaming of the sea and watching the waves move over the sand in the soft early morning light.

My postings have been lacking here lately as I have been busy with moving my elderly mother into her new home. And all I am going to say is that it hasn't been going smoothly. Not even close. I have managed some sketches these past few weeks and I am hoping to return to more regular postings soon.

4 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

sorry to read things are not going well with moving your mom :/

lovely painting you have produced tho, very nice light

Jeanette Jobson said...

Beautiful watercolour. I love the shapes and colours in it.

I sympathize with the process of moving an elderly parent. I've gone through it and know its never simple or easy.

Autumn Leaves said...

Lovely beach scene and beautiful palette, Ann. I am so sorry things haven't been going smoothly with your mom's move. I hope things settle down quickly and that your mom thrives in her new place.

Laure Ferlita said...

Gorgeous painting, Ann! Love the vibrancy of the orange and turquoise-y blues playing off one another.

Hope things smooth out soon…those types of life changes are always challenging. You're in my thoughts and we'll be here when you get back.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin