Thursday, July 18, 2013

summer song

Summer Blooms
watercolor on cold pressed paper
5.5 x 7.5 inches
©Ann Thompson Nemcosky

This little display of flowers looked so happy sitting in their shiny bucket on that brightly striped cloth. The vibrant color just sings of summer. I loved capturing this image in paint.

I have decided to give Daily Paintworks a go, and have added a few works to my site there. More will be added, including some older works at greatly reduced prices. I need to make room for the new! You can take a peek here or by clicking the link on the side bar.

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

This scene is just so exquisitely joyful! I have to get some motivation going to paint. Work really takes that away. No energy left.

Debbie Nolan said...

Ann - I so love your summer flowers. They are beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin