Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Riverside

Riverside
acrylic on panel
12 x 16 inches
©Ann Thompson Nemcosky

Here is the next painting in my mountains abstracted series. It is one of my favorites yet proved to be the most difficult to get a good photographic image of, for some reason. This one was as close as I could manage. I have been really enjoying painting this series, exploring my limited color palette, and playing with shapes in these compositions. I had forgotten how much fun painting with acrylic can be. And yes, I still adore painting on these cradled wood panels.
High Road
acrylic on panel
12 x 16 inches
©Ann Thompson Nemcosky

And here I am reposting this painting because this image is a much more accurate representation of its color than the one I posted last time.

1 comment:

Jennifer Rose said...

ooh good job with it, very striking :D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin