Thursday, October 2, 2008

Awards

I have been woefully behind in acknowledging my appreciation for receiving all of these lovely awards from fellow bloggers. So here is my new collection of sparkly awards. Thank you so much!From Delph at Kazumiwannabe
From Terri at Life With Terri
And from Rachel at The Jacobite Rose (sorry it has taken me so long to post this Rachel!)

I am honored to receive these awards. And I appreciate everyone who takes the time to stop in and leave comments. As I plod along with my artistic ventures it is very encouraging to read such kind remarks, especially when I can get so wrapped up in my own little day-to-day stuff. As I have said before, keeping a blog for my art is very motivating to keep going, try out new things, and share in the process.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin