Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Over the top

I have been given this fun award by Alex. He is an amazing artist with a blog worth visiting. Plus I don't know anyone more insightful and generous!

The rules are:
I need to pass this award on to five people, post on their blog to let them know I left this award, and then I need to answer a list of questions in ONE word.
So here we go:

1. Where is your cell phone?…Purse
2. Your hair?… Unruly
3. Your mother?… Unhappy
4. Your father?… Angry
5. Your favorite food?… Cheese Fondue
6. Your dream last night?… Turtles
7. Your favorite drink?…Vernor's Ginger Ale
8. Your dream/goal?… Live by the sea
9. What room are you in?… Spare bedroom
10. Your hobby?… Reading
11. Your fear?… Peanuts
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?…A real studio
13. Where were you last night?… Home
14. Something that you aren’t?… Performer
15. Muffins?… Blueberry
16. Wish list item?… A real studio
17. Where did you grow up?… Cincinnati
18. Last thing you did?… laundry
19. What are you wearing?… jeans
20. Your TV?… MSNBC
21. Your Pets?… Dogs
22. Friends?… Special
23. Your life?… Good
24. Your mood?… Positive
25. Missing Someone?… Indeed
26. Vehicle?… Garage
27. Something you're not wearing?… Shoes
28. Your favorite store?… Mast Store
29. Your favorite colour?… Blue
30. When was the last time you laughed?… 3:22pm
31. Last time you cried?… Nov.2
32. Your best friend?… Hubby
33. One place that I go to over and over?… Town
34. Facebook?… Yes
35. Favorite place to eat?… Home

Now I need to pass this on to five bloggers. Here is my list, in no particular order.

1. Krista 2. Sandy 3. Teresa 4. Diahn 5. Deborah

4 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

number 8 would be perfect :)

Krista Meister said...

What a surprise to come across my name! Thanks, Ann!

Living by the sea would indeed be fabulous! Hope it happens some day. And I can tell you grew up in the Midwest by the Vernors you love.

DALowe Artist said...

I was surprised and pleased to see my name!!!! Thank you! Great way to start a Saturday morning! Embarassing that it's taken me this long to find it...

Mandy said...

I usually lurk but I am a fan of weird coincidences and just as I was reading your #30 I looked at the clock on my computer and it read 3:22PM. Cool huh? (and I live in Cincinnati but that is less exciting).

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin