Tuesday, November 20, 2012

sketchbook Tuesday :: November shadows

Coming back from town last Saturday I captured a few scenes with my camera phone. (I wasn't driving, don't worry) The late afternoon sun was painting gorgeous long shadows on the hillsides. I do like that about November.

Busy days this week preparing for our Thanksgiving feast. Hard to believe it's already that time of year again. I hope all of my American readers enjoy a lovely, restful, and satisfying holiday this Thursday and weekend.

We can only be said to be alive in those moments 
when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.  
~Thornton Wilder~

6 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Gorgeous, deep, rich colors! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Ann, Gary and your kiddo.

Mari Brown and Colourblob said...

I just love your nature & hill paintings!! Lovely shadows I also like them this time of the year.

Happy Thanks Giving and may you and your family be blessed with a wonderful holiday.

Debbie Nolan said...

Dear Ann - love your NOvember shadows. You live in such a lovely place and I find such inspiration from your beautiful sketches. Please have a blessed Thanksgiving.

Jennifer Rose said...

lovely colours :D happy thanksgiving!

BARBARA WEEKS said...

Fabulous color'

Serena Lewis said...

What a beautifully painted scene!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family ~ :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin